Redmi Note 11T Pro+ Display Specifications
Redmi Note 11T Series will release on May 24, with previews already in progress. The series contains two models, Note 11T Pro and Note 11T Pro+, both are equipped with the Dimensity 8100 processor and have the strongest performance in the mid-range.
Today, the Redmi Note 11T Pro+ display specifications were revealed. The Redmi phone confirmed that it has an LCD screen. It also supports a refresh rate of 144Hz.
These highlights are part of a highly customized LCD
- 144Hz seven-speed variable refresh rate
- Screen ratio 20.5:9 custom
- RGB arrangement for natural and delicate, realistic good picture quality
- Full DC dimming, full brightness, full refresh rate
- The custom panel includes hardware-level anti-blue, color accuracy and additional eye protection
- Adjustment piece by piece of the primary color screen on an LCD
- LCD color temperature sensor for ambient light
- Dolby Vision certification, ultra-tight touch control (10x), and other high-quality experiences are available
Redmi also announced that the Redmi Note 11T Pro+ passed the DisplayMate A+ certification. This marks the first flagship LCD phone screen ever to achieve this certification and breaks 14 screen records.