Redmi announced the Redmi 11 series a few months back. The Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ are the three models in this series. This series’ starting price in China is 1199 Yuan, which is approximately $189. Recent reports claim that the Redmi Note 11 series will soon be available on the European market. According to the report, this device will start at 250 euros (about $285). The European version will be about $100 more expensive than the Chinese.
Three colors are available for the European Redmi Note 11: graphite grey, star blue and twilight. These colors are identical to the Chinese version. The processors in the European and Chinese versions will differ. Redmi Note 11’s Chinese version uses the Dimensity 810 5G while the European version uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G. The European version of the device doesn’t support 5G network.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 uses a 6nm process with a maximum frequency of 2.4GHz. It also has an Adreno 610 GPU. Overall performance is comparable with the Snapdragon 710. The 5G network is not available after the processor was replaced. However, the Chinese Redmi Note 11 still has power issues. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G will ensure that power consumption is more manageable. The European version will have a longer battery life.
The European Redmi Note 11 series version is in other ways identical to the Chinese. The smartphone supports 18W fast charging and has a maximum memory of 8GB + 128GB. It also features a 6.5-inch, hole-punch LCD screen, three rear cameras, and a battery capacity up to 5000mAh.
REDMI NOTE 11 5G SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.6 inch (1080 x 2400 Pixels) Full HD+ 20.9 LCD screen with 50/60/90Hz adjustable refresh rate
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity810 6nm processor (Dual Cortex A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex–A55 CPUs) and Mali-G57 M2 GPU
- 4GB, 6GB, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB (UFS2.2) storage /8GB LPDDR4XRAM with 256GB (UFS2.2) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, led Flash, 8MP ultra wide camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.45 aperture
- Splash-resistant (IP53).
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.56×75.78×8.75mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- Typical: 5000mAh / Minimum: 4900mAh