A $4m round was closed by Afterparty, an NFT platform in Los Angeles, CA that empowers creators with tools and communities to monetize and manage fan relationships.
This round saw over 25 entrepreneurs, creators and VCs participate, bringing the total capital raised to $7m.
- Paris Hilton’s 11:11 Media,
- Spencer Rascoff (Zillow),
- Jason Calacanis (The Syndicate),
- David Friedberg (The Production Board),
- Nicole Farb (Headline),
- Andre Iguodala (NBA player, Catalyst Fund),
- Rudy Cline-Thomas (Mastry, Inc.),
- Reade Seiff, (Sunset DAM),
- Desiree Gruber, (Full Picture).
- Blockchange Ventures
- Acrew Capital
- TenOneTen Ventures
The company plans on using the funds to create an NFT platform for artists.
Afterparty’s CEO David Fields is leading the charge. Afterparty allows creators to utilize NFTs to unlock real-world interactive experiences. These tokens are used to create dynamic and creative events, artist events, and deep fan-artist connections.
Holding one of Afterparty’s NFTs unlocks access to the Afterparty universe, which includes the upcoming Los Angeles Afterparty NFT Art & Music Festival Halloween weekend with the inaugural festival held last March returning to Las Vegas in 2023. Other token-gated experiences include gallery shows at the LA Afterparty House and pop-up events in Art Basel.