EveryMatrix, a Sliema, Malta-based B2B iGaming technology provider for online gaming sites finalized the acquisition of Leapbit, a Zagreb, Croatia-based sports betting developer.
The amount of the deal has not been disclosed.
The acquisition will enhance EveryMatrix sports betting product OddsMatrix* with a proven retail offering. OddsMatrix will integrate Leapbit’s retail-focused software solution and other products such as virtual horse racing and lottery games, which will enable the company to increase its customer base with new clients looking for a product that can support both retail and online operations in regulated markets.
Following the close of the deal, Leapbit’s development team will be merged with OddsMatrix’s existing organization and continue to deliver software from their current base in Zagreb, Croatia.
To further consolidate the merger of the two entities, Leapbit’s leadership team, led by Božo Kekez, Co-Founder and CEO, will oversee the transition.
Leapbit, a B2B betting provider, was established in 2018. It offers in-house retail and online sportsbook solutions, as well as virtual horse racing and lottery products. The company also produces software for Tier 1 bookmakers in Central and Eastern Europe. The company’s core team has previously been with Romanian bookmaker Superbet.
EveryMatrix, headed by Ebbegroes, the Group CEO, is delivering iGaming content, software solutions, content and services to casino, sports betting and payments to Tier 1 operators and to newer brands. The company’s platform is modular, and compliant, allowing operators to choose the optimal solution depending on their needs and existing in-house technology and capabilities.
Everymatrix offers more than OddsMatrix. It provides real-time betting data and coverage of competitive sports and esports.
– CasinoEngine, a modular, not platform-dependent product, which can be integrated with 3rd party platforms/wallets or can be fully serviced from their Gaming Management Platform, GamMatrix
– SlotMatrix, which enables instant revenue, operations, and game offering boost. SlotMatrix is a pure B2B platform that offers relevant game content to operators for zero fees. It can integrate with any other gaming platform.
– BonusEngine, which provides a wide range of bonus types and features to CasinoEngine Integration Platform, OddsMatrix Sportsbook, as well as 3rd party gaming platforms
– GamMatrix, which gives a complete overview of customer activities, transactions, balance, and all the tools to build a loyal customer base. GamMatrix is responsible for player and wallet management as well as 3rd-party CRM integrations and compliance functionalities. It also provides detailed reporting.
– MoneyMatrix, which offers 300+ payment options, 250+ countries, 150+ currencies, risk management and KYC verification solutions.
– PartnerMatrix, which provides affiliate software that gives full control over online and offline marketing channel and strategy. Users can increase their casino and esports betting platform reach by using integrated payment methods and anti-fraud tools.
EveryMatrix employs over 650 people in ten offices. It serves 140 customers around the world, including those within the US market. It is also a member the World Lottery Association, European Lotteries Association and iDEA Growth in America.
* OddsMatrix has reached the milestone of a monthly average of EUR 100 million in total placed bets in Q4 of 2021. OddsMatrix has a detailed roadmap for 2022 and is ready to grow its capabilities and offer new features to its clients and sports partners.