There is something about the Google Pixel 6 series that makes its issues always make the headlines. There are bugs in all smartphones, iOS or Android. These bugs are very common, and brands must work hard to fix them week after week. These bugs are usually the main story when it is Google Pixel smartphones. Recently, according to some users’ feedback on Reddit the Google Pixel 6 Pro has a bug. Reddit claims these smartphones reject calls automatically without notifying users.
According to the user description, when the call is rejected, the caller will receive a notification that the call is not connected. The Google Pixel 6 Pro won’t notify the caller, but it will display that someone is calling in their call log. However, the rejection is not based on a time limit or number, but it is random.
Google has not yet responded to the issue. Google has not yet responded to this issue, but it is possible that they will in the future.
The Google Pixel 6 Pro Series is an expensive flagship product. It costs less than $700. This series is not a good choice for a flagship device. There has been constant feedback about the vicious system bugs since the release of this device. Before the rejection bug, many problems plagued the Pixel 6 series, including Wi-Fi malfunction, photo album app flashback and fingerprint recognition failure, inability of call, automatic rotation failure, screen flashing, and other serious issues. You might be interested to know that some users claim they haven’t experienced any of these issues using the Google Pixel 6 series.
GOOGLE PIXEL PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.7-inch (3120 x1440 pixels) curved pOLED LTPO LCD display with 10Hz-120Hz adaptive refreshing rate, Corning Gorilla glass Victus protection
- Google Tensor processor (2×2.80GHz Cortex X1 + 2×2.25GHz Cortex A76 + 4×1.80GHz Cortex–A55) with 848MHz Mali–G78 MP20 GPU and Titan M2 security chips
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB, 256GB and 512GB UFS-3.1 storage
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 50MP rear camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, f/1.85 aperture, 12MP Ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 48MP telephoto camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, ƒ/3.5 aperture, 4X optical zoom, 4K video recording at up to 60fps
- 11MP front camera with Sony IMX663 sensor, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 94° field-of-view, 4K video recording at up to 60fps
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.9×75.9×8.9 mm; Weight: 210g
- IP68 Water and Dust-resistant
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, 3 microphones
- 5G SA/NA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, ultra-wideband (UWB), GPS, USB Type C 3.1 (1st Gen), NFC
- 5000mAh battery with wired fast charging (30W), wireless charging (23W)