Google has identified serious issues in the latest Android 13 Beta 3. After releasing a quick Android 13 Beta 3.1 fixer last week, Google is back again today with an Android 13 Beta 3.2 update.
It is a fixer update that fixes several bugs such as the back gesture not working properly, the At A Glance settings pages being strange, the microphone suddenly turning on and off, and apps crashing like Google Photos.
Here’s the full list of Android 13 Beta 3.2 fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the back gesture wasn’t working in some apps.
- Fixed an issue in which the At a glance settings page collapsed when scrolling.
- Fixed an issue in which some apps crashed upon opening.
- This issue was fixed. The microphone would suddenly turn on or off during unrelated uses.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Google Photos app to crash often.
TPB3.220610.004 is the build and the updated OTA and factory images files are available for the Pixel 4, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a and Pixel 6 lines. This update will be available over-the-air to those who are part of the Android Beta Program.
Release date: June 16, 2022
Emulator support: x86 64-bit, ARM (v8 A)
Security patch level: June 20,22
Google Play services 22.18.19
Grab the update now. For instructions on how to flash a factory image, here you go. Here are instructions for how to flash an OTA.zip.