Infinity Ventures, a San Francisco, CA-based early-stage venture firm investing in founders building across fintech infrastructure and commerce enablement, closed its inaugural $158m funds.
The capital will accelerate Infinity Venture’s model, which applies decades of operating and investing experience to de-risk execution, accelerate scale, and support product development and go-to-market strategies for its portfolio companies.
Infinity Ventures was co-founded by Jeremy Jonker and Jay Ganatra. Initial checks range from $500K up to $8 Million. Infinity Ventures began investing in the fund in the Summer of 2021. The firm has made capital investments worldwide, spanning the U.S. and Asia.
- Card91, a payment infrastructure-as-a-service that simplifies the payments ecosystem
- Durable is an integrated platform that provides services to businesses with a complete platform, including commerce and fintech.
- Glean is an intelligent account payable platform that generates insights and makes recommendations based upon line-item invoice information
- Mendel, a cost management tool to help businesses control their budgets
- Neo.tax is a technology that reimagines taxes as a modern advantage
- Pagos is an intelligent payment infrastructure that facilitates commerce
- Replo is a free storefront builder that integrates with existing Shopify stores as well as 3rd-party apps.
- Sensible Weather is a company that provides climate risk technology to travelers and their travel partners.
- Skipify is the universal 1-touch checkout for fast, frictionless shopping
- The upside is a lending-as-a-service solution for CPG brands that allows them to access debt capital for their inventory growth.
- Stealth Startup is focused on improving the rebate experience for merchants
Infinity Ventures will invest in approximately 25 companies in the global market from this fund. Additional talent will be hired to support the portfolio companies and invest in these companies.