The second MetaWeek conference will be held September 11-14, 2022 in Dubai. The event, which will last for a week, will highlight large corporations that embrace Metaverse development and make big bets on virtual realm development.
The Metaverse season has begun for the global tech and business community. NexChange Group, which was successful in launching the first MetaWeek early in March 2022, presents the second edition. It will be held September 11-14 in Dubai, the busiest and most important hub for emerging technology in the Middle East.
MetaWeek will bring together world-renowned brands from different sectors as well as digital artists, musicians and investors to discuss the latest trends in infrastructure building for Metaverse 3.0. Experts will demonstrate how digital networks speed and flexibility allow brands to support social causes and pursue Sustainable Development Goals, giving them the power to make Metaverse a welcoming environment that is strong for social impact.
Web 3.0 can also be a powerful source of inspiration for women empowerment. MetaWeek is a gathering of women working in technology, arts and business who will share their views and experience on how to spotlight female leadership in the Metaverse.
The event will be held in Dubai and will conclude with a two-day core event called MetaWeek Summit. Metaverse will host giants of local business and community, as well as discussing the current trajectory of Web 2.0 towards Web 3.0. Experts from all over the globe will also be present.
Speakers featured on the Summit’s agenda will include:
● Yat Siu, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, Animoca Brands, Founder & CEO, Outblaze
● Daniela Barbosa, Executive Director, Hyperledger Foundation; General Manager Blockchain, Healthcare, and Identity, Linux Foundation
● Nick Spanos, Bitcoin Pioneer
● Michaela Ulieru, Strategic Impact Leader, IOHK
● Dr. Mohamed Al Hemairy, Head, Technology Transfer Office, University of Sharjah
Juwan Lee, Founder, Chairman of NexChange Group, and host of MetaWeek, said: “With such a vibrant, dynamic community as the one we’re seeing in Dubai, we’re happy to catch the momentum for the Metaverse development. There are already dozens of companies that literally, everyone around the world knows that is embracing the development of blockchain technology, AR/VR, and at MetaWeek we will address big brands’ interest in the world of Metaverse.”
There will be many topics covered, including:
● Corporate Structure for Smooth Metaverse Transition
● Digital Currencies Flow in Metaverse & Role of AltCoins
● Web 3.0 Unicorns
● Sustainable Development Goals for Metaverse
● Social Impact: Setting Pace for Better Future
● Gaming and GameFi Trends
● Phygitalism: How Artists Thrive in Metaverse
● DAOs and Successful Governance Models
● Commercial Opportunities: E-commerce and Shopping Experience in Metaverse
● NFTsation for Brands: From Collectibles to Marketing Tools
● Data Privacy and Management of Big Data: How Will Data be Managed in Metaverses
About NexChange Group
NexChange Group is an investment platform and venture builder that specializes in Blockchain and Metaverse, FinTech and HealthTech, AI and Smart Cities.
Please visit this page for additional information regarding registration, speakers and agenda.
https://www.themetaweek.com or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org