Xiaomi continues to roll out the MIUI 13 upgrade to its smartphones. The Chinese group released Android 12 in Europe, along with its own user interface, at the end February 2022, as per its deployment schedule.
According to several testimonials that have appeared online, Xiaomi is now rolling out the MIUI 13 update to the Mi 10T Pro. The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, a premium smartphone with a Snapdragon 865 SoC, will be available on the market in 2020. The smartphone was initially running Android 10 with MIUI 12 at the time of its release. The smartphone was able to install Android 11 with MIUI 12.5.
The MIUI 13.0.2 update, currently in Europe, weighs in around 3.3GB. It contains a variety of security patches and patches to fix bugs, as well as new features that are embedded in the brand’s overlay.
According to the changelog, the March 2022 Android security update is in the firmware. We invite you to check if the update has been installed on your phone by following the steps below.
- Go to Settings on the smartphone
- Next, go to About phone
- Select System Update
You can follow the instructions on your screen if an update is available.
MIUI 13 – XIAOMI IS WORKING OUT THE ANDROID12 UPDATE OVER THE MI 10T PRO
Before starting the installation of the update to MIUI 13, we invite you to check that your smartphone still has at least 50% battery and connect to your Wi-Fi network so as not to consume your mobile plan.
The update was released to 13 smartphones by Xiaomi last March. The update will be available in the coming weeks for compatible devices like several Redmi stamp references.
Here’s a reminder about the specifications for the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 144Hz refresh rate, 500 nits (typ) / 650 nits max brightness, HDR10, MEMC, 98% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1×2.84GHz + 3×2.42GHz + 4×1.8GHz Hexa), Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform, Adreno650 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with up to 256GB (UFS3.1) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 is based on Android 10.
- 108MP rear camera with Samsung HMX 1/ 1.33″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens, 5MP macro lens, 8K video recording
- 20MP front-facing cam with Samsung S5K3T2 sensors, f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- Dimensions: 165.1×76.4×9.33mm; Weight: 218g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with fast 33W charging