Motorola has announced two new G-series smartphones – Moto G 5G (2022) and Moto G Stylus 5G (2022). If the first device is new for the series, then the Moto G Stylus 5G has become the successor to last year’s smartphone with similar naming.
Moto G Stylus 5G (2022) was equipped with a 6.8-inch FullHD + resolution screen with a resolution of 2460×1080 pixels and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. On the front panel, a 16 megapixel selfie camera is installed. An octacore Snapdragon 695 is paired to 8GB LPDDR4x Ram.
The UFS 2.1 flash drive, which has 256 GB capacity, was included with the smartphone. It also includes a 5000 mAh battery and 10W charging. The Moto G Stylus 5G’s main camera (2022) features three sensors. There is a 50-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra wide sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensing. The phone runs the Android 12 operating software out of the box. They also offer stylus support, side fingerprint scanner, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The smartphone measures 168.9 × 75.8 × 9.3 mm and weighs 215 grams. It costs $499.
MOTO G STTYLUS 5G (2022). SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.8-inch (2460 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20.5:9 aspect ratio display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz, x 2+1.8GHz, x 6Kryo 560 CPUs), with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB RAM LPPDDR4x RAM, UFS 2.1 storage, 256GB (UFS 21) storage, expandable memory of up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with myUX
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, Quad pixel technology, OIS, 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, macro option, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Stylus built-in
- 3.5mm audio jack. Front-ported speaker. Smart PA
- Water-repellent (P2i coating)
- Dimensions:168.9×75.8×9.3mm; Weight:215g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- TurboPower 10, Qualcomm Quick Char 3.0 compatible 5000mAh battery
The Moto G5G (2022) features a 13MP front camera, 50 MP + 2MP + 2MP triple main camera, and a 5000mAh battery with 10W charging. It also comes with stock Android 12. The device weighs 204 grams with dimensions of 165.4×75.8×9 .44 mm. The device has IP52 splash protection and a fingerprint sensor at the end. It also features a 3.5mm jack, as well as a USB Type C port. The Moto G5G (2022), costs $399.99.
MOTO G5G (2022) SPECIFICATIONS
- HD+ 6.5-inch HD+ (1600×720 Pixels) MaxVision 20/9 aspect ratio display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm Processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex A76 + Hexa 2.GHz Cortex A55 CPUs) with Mali G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory of up to 512GB using microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 12 with myUX
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad Pixel technology, LED flash, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera 13MP with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, Bottom-Port Speaker with smart PA, Dolby atmos
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions:165.4×75.8×9.44mm; Weight:204g
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Charge your 5,000 mAh battery using 10W charger