Stord, an Atlanta, GA-based cloud provide chain firm, raised $120M in Sequence D funding.
Now valued at roughly $1.3 billion, Stord just lately crossed $200m in annualized income run-rate and has raised $325m in complete funding. The spherical was led by Franklin Templeton, with participation from Sozo Ventures, Strike Capital and 137 Ventures, together with current traders Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, Susa Ventures, Dynamo Ventures, Lux Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
The corporate intends to make use of the funds to proceed increasing its capabilities throughout logistics and expertise, whereas additional constructing out its industry-leading crew.
Led by CEO Sean Henry, Stord offers manufacturers with an built-in platform combining freight, achievement, warehousing, packaging, and parcel / final mile supply that provides full visibility and perception throughout their provide chains. The corporate is constructing extra orchestration and optimization capabilities into its software program providing that main manufacturers use to attach and handle their very own provide chains. Moreover, Stord is at the moment piloting a wholly new software program product to enhance operational effectivity throughout warehouse services, whether or not first-party, third-party or customer-owned.
Up to now six months, Stord has:
- Grown headcount to over 700, and expects to shut 2022 with greater than 1,000 staff
- Enhanced its e-commerce capabilities and added main manufacturers together with Thrasio, Native, Tula, JUDY, Curie, and One Recent Pillow to its buyer roster
- Expanded partnerships with enterprise clients together with Coca-Cola, BODYARMOR, Greenback Common, and Niagara Bottling
- Elevated its warehouse community to greater than 1,000 services throughout the U.S.
- Expanded its govt ranks, together with the promotion of Steve Swan as COO (previously Amazon); Shyam Sundar as VP of Engineering (previously Amazon, Zendesk, Mapbox); Sarah Feulner as VP of Individuals (previously Bumble); Mark Satisky as VP of Company Growth (previously NCR); and Mario Paganini as VP of Advertising (previously Shippo)
- Launched an integration with Salesforce to allow Commerce Cloud clients to combine their gross sales channels, retail companions and logistics with its cloud provide chain software program platform
- Constructed deeper order and stock visibility, system connectivity and enterprise intelligence capabilities into its cloud provide chain software program platform.