Sunday Security, a Tel Aviv-based company that provides personal cybersecurity solutions to enterprises, has raised $4M in seed financing
MoreVC led the round, and there was participation from:
- John Donovan, former CEO at AT&T and chairman of the President’s National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee;
- Amit Singh, CBO, Palo Alto Networks (PANW);
- Shailesh Rao, president, Global Go-To-Market at PANW;
- Centrify founder and former CEO Tom Kemp
- There are many other industry leaders.
Founded by security veterans Zack Ganot, CEO and Shaked Barkan, CTO, Sunday is the leader of a new category in cybersecurity – Personal Cybersecurity, which defends key personnel from attacks on their personal security: from their online accounts to their devices, identity fraud and beyond.
Ganot and Barkan were the founders of Pandora Security, which was a cybersecurity consulting company that focused on celebrities. They have a deep understanding about the challenges enterprises face in personal cybersecurity. Their innovative approach provides security teams with visibility into personal attack surfaces and monitoring and remediation capabilities for a variety of personal accounts.