Funding in seed capital of $5.3M was raised by Winden, a Los Angeles-based fintech startup that offers banking products to entrepreneurs.
The round was led by Accel, with support from with support from Ramp’s venture fund and Lachy Groom, as well as angel investors that include executives and founders from Deel, Pipe, Plaid, Ramp, Coinbase, and Brex.
The funds will be used by the company to expand its operations and to support its development efforts.
Led by Daniel Sathyanesan, Founder & CEO, Winden is a fintech company that builds banking services for digital entrepreneurs. It provides digital freelancers and agencies with financial products such as deposit banking and spend management.
The platform offers the following:
- Free ACH, wire, or check payments
- All transactions, payments, expenses, all in one place
- A community of experts that assists people in navigating the world of owning a business.
- Unlimited cash-back for ad spending
- Spend management via virtual and physical cards