Xceedance, a provider of strategic insurance consulting and technology serving insurance organizations worldwide, today announced an alliance with the Israeli Insurtech Accelerator (IIA) at Insurtech Israel the organization is responsible for promoting and leading the insurtech ecosystem of Israel.
The alliance positions Xceedance as a potential investor and partner for nascent startups within IIA’s roster of insurtech organizations. Xceedance is a trusted provider of solutions and services to the global insurance industry. Insurtech companies can also turn to Xceedance to obtain funding.
- Mentoring and advice from entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies from a startup to global multi-million-dollar brands.
- Sales and marketing advice, as well as access to a global business network.
- Introductions to a global listing of insurance companies, brokers, agents, brokers, and other MGAs.
- Industry professionals have deep domain knowledge across the entire lifecycle of insurance operations.
- Access to core system teams and technology experts to aid in product development, testing and implementation.
- Access to cloud administration/deployment and managed services support; and
- Finance, administrative, legal and human resources (HR),
“Xceedance has deep connections in the U.S., EU, and A/NZ insurance markets, enabling access and engagements for the Israeli insurtech ecosystem,” Kobi Bendelek is the CEO of Insurtech Israel. “Following a successful 2021 for IIA, the alliance with Xceedance helps further expand our connections to U.S. and other regional markets.”
This is the latest in a series Xceedance engagements within the global insurtech marketplace. The company sponsors India Insurtech Association. InsTech London is its corporate member. They collaborated on industry research with the Italian Insurtech Association. Additionally, ChainThat Xceedance has a company called Xceedance which is a policy administration and blockchain-insurtech company.
“Insurtech is a key contributor to the ongoing modernization of the insurance industry, and we are excited to continue our support of this important movement through an alliance with Israeli Insurtech Accelerator,” Arun Balakrishnan (Xceedance CEO). “IIA’s work to cultivate innovative organizations demonstrates leadership in the insurtech arena and we are pleased to play a supporting role.”